Home > C.H. Inc. FAQ > FFL Transfer Instructions

This is a summary of how to purchase a lower through our website and acquire it - legally! All shipments of Lower Receivers must be received by an FFL (Federal Firearm License) holder. Below are the instructions for Lower Receiver transfers, whether you're an FFL holder or not.

  • Email us a copy of your FFL at sales@chandlerhardwoods.com. Please include your name and order number, to assist us with processing your order quickly.
    • Please make sure that the FFL image or file is clear enough that the FFL will be legible.
  • If you aren't a member of our Dealers' Club and would like to receive pricing discounts on select items, let us know and we'll update you in the system for that as well.
  • Wait for your order to arrive at the address listed on your FFL!

  • You will have to locate an FFL holder to process the transfer of your lower receiver.
    • We suggest checking with your local gun shops and/or pawn shops. These shops may charge a transfer fee, so make sure to discuss that with them ahead of time. Have your selected FFL holder email us a copy of their license at sales@chandlerhardwoods.com. Please make sure that the FFL image or file is clear enough that the FFL will be legible.
  • We will ship your order to the FFL holder's listed address. After they process the acquisition, you will be able to pick the lower up from them.
    • If an order contains a lower receiver or firearm that must be transferred to an FFL dealer, your entire order will be shipped to your FFL unless the order is large enough to require a multiple-box shipment. We do this in an effort to keep shipping costs (and our product prices, by extension) as low as possible.

Chandler Hardwoods will not be held responsible for any missing parts claims for packages opened by a third party. Happy shooting If you have any questions about Lower Receiver transfers, feel free to email us at sales@chandlerhardwoods.com or call us at (423) 228-9016 (10:00 am - 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday).