Skip to content
Chandler Hardwoods, Inc.
Shop Our Categories
Terms and Conditions
C.H. Inc. FAQ
FFL Transfer Instructions
What is a "Blem"?
What's Dealer/Member Pricing?
Why don't you use PayPal?
Where should I mail my money order/ check to?
Site Help and FAQ
Help & FAQ
Smith & Wesson M&P 380 EZ
Quantity in Stock:9
Usually Ships in 1 to 2 Business Days
Built for personal protection and every-day carry, the M&P380 Shield EZ is chambered in 380 Auto and is designed to be easy to use, featuring an easy-to-rack slide , easy-to-load magazine, and easy-to-clean design. Built for personal and home protection, the innovative M&P380 Shield EZ pistol is the latest addition to the M&P M2.0 family and provides an easy-to-use protection option for both first-time shooters and experienced hand gunners alike.
• Easy to rack slide.
• Crisp, light trigger with tactile and audible trigger reset.
• Includes (2) Easy to Load 8-Round M&P380 Shield magazines.
• Grip safety - grip pistol to fire.
• Windage adjustable, white dot rear sight (tool included).
• Can disassemble without pulling trigger.
• Grip texture optimized to size and recoil.
• Tactile loaded chamber indicator (TLCI) - can see and feel if there is
a round in the chamber.
• Available with or without ambidextrous, manual thumb safety.
• Picatinny-style equipment rail for lights or lasers.
• Perfect size for nightstand or carry, or a day at the range.
• Reversible magazine release.
• Thin and lightweight - can be comfortably carried all day.
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish.
ALL BACKED BY THE SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Other Items in this Category:
Winchester / Browning Model 12 Slide Action 28 Gauge
Smith & Wesson Bodyguard 380 ACP
Smith & Wesson M&P 40 Cal
Sale Price: $279.00
Smith & Wesson M&P 9 FDE
Smith & Wesson Shield 9mm
Smith and Wesson M&P Shield M2.0 9mm Laserguard Pro Green Laser/Light Combo
Sale Price: $299.00
Share your knowledge of this product.
Be the first to write a review »