AR 15 Platform 15″ Foxtrot M-Lock Hand Guard
100% American made. CNC milled 6061 T6 extrusions give exceptional strength with light weight at 8 oz. Steel low profile barrel nut allows you to torque to exact specification. With no need to buy a front hand guard plate, standard hand guards, barrel nut, delta ring, weld spring and snap ring these units may actually save money! (We know they save time and knuckles). Picture does not accurately reflect product. New pictures coming soon.
The continuous 1913 Mil-Spec top rail gives many places to mount traditional optics and sights. Hard-coat black anodized. Fully free-float design with M-lock attachment points allows for the placement of accessories or rails only where needed.
Included are the three hardened allen screws needed for rock-solid alignment and hold with upper receiver.
Please check your gas block against the dimensions listed below as some gas blocks are larger than others. (i.e. Aluminum).
- Barrel Nut is 1.25 inch x 18 TPI heat treated steel with four 1 3/16 flats to torque.
- Torque to spec and gas tube clears low profile nut. No "extra" for alignment.
- 9.5" 6061 Aluminum 1913 Mil spec rail with 15 slots M Lock openings on the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions.
- Center line to top of gas channel is 1.000"
- Gas channel width is 0.375"
- Total from six o'clock position to top of gas channel is 1.600"
- Inside Diameter of Keymod is 1.275"
- Relief cuts for weight reduction and heat dissipation.
- Total weight of 9.5 oz including BBL nut and three hex head screws.
- Mil Spec type 3 flat black finish.
Includes: Barrel nut and mounting hardware (three allen screws)
MSRP for this model of handguard is $89. Our price is at only $59!! If you don't try us we both lose money!!