New Production!! Top Quality. Overruns but must be designated BLEM because we do not inspect after plating. We cannot usually find any problems, but the contract says we must sell as BLEM. At $39, our loss is your gain.
100% American made. CNC milled 6061 T6 extrusions give exceptional strength, with a light weight of only 9.5 oz. Steel low profile barrel nut allows you to torque to exact specification. With no need to buy a front hand guard plate, standard hand guards, barrel nut, delta ring, weld spring and snap ring these units save money!
The continuous 1913 Mil-Spec top rail gives many places to mount traditional optics and sights. Handguard is hard-coat black anodized, and the fully free-float design with KeyMod attachment points allows for the placement of accessories or rails.
Included are the barrel nut and three hardened allen screws needed for rock-solid alignment and hold with upper receiver. Please check your gas block against the dimensions listed below as some gas blocks are larger than others. (i.e. Aluminum).
- Barrel Nut is 1.25 inch x 18 TPI heat treated steel with four 1 3/16 flats to torque. Torque to spec and gas tube clears low profile nut. No "extra" for alignment.
- 10.9" 6061 Aluminum
1913 Mil spec rail with 15 slots
11 Key mod openings on the 3, 6 and 9 o'clock positions.
- Center line to top of gas channel is 1.000 Gas channel width is 0.375
- Total from six o'clock position to top of gas channel is 1.600 inches.
- Inside Diameter of Keymod is 1.275.
- Relief cuts for weight reduction and heat dissipation.
- Total weight of 9.9 oz including barrel nut and three hex head screws.
Includes: Barrel nut and mounting hardware (three allen screws)
MSRP for this model of handguard is $69. This 100% USA made handguard is priced at only $39!!